Friday 3 January 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution- Review

Cleansing water- worth the hassle or not?

This cleansing water is a dupe for Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Micelle Solution (formerly Crealine) which was 'all the rage' in 2013. I will admit i have never used Bioderma because it isn't available in the UK (you can purchase it from link i have provided) but i guess you cant really go wrong with a dupe? 
//picture source: Google images

After finishing my first bottle of L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution i quickly repurchased another one. My first thoughts were 'It's just water how good could it be?'. Maybe your thinking the same but i don't think you can really go wrong with a make up remover, cleanser and toner in one! If your lazy with your skin care routine like me -which reminds me i must shake of my laziness in 2014. When i use the product ,which is usually at the end of the day, I apply a small amount of it on a circular cotton pad and wipe it round my face as it 'dissolves' the make up (sometimes i repeat this process depending on the amount of make up)  I then use a separate one for my eyes and lips just pressing and wiping gently. After this my skin almost instantly feels soothed and refreshed, don't get me wrong i love make up but my it doesn't half make skin feel like it cant breath; if that makes sense...

I really do highly recommend if you have very sensitive skin which reacts strongly with the rubbing of face washes and make up removing wipes, which sometime you have to use several of and decent ones are pricey. At only £3.32 you cant really go wrong eh? My bottle lasted weeks.

Have you used this, what are you thoughts? or are you a Bioderma lover?
Let me know in the comments, i love reading them:) 

Have you read my post on my all time favorite skin product; http://riaevans.blogspot.co.uk/2013_04_01_archive.html





  

No comments:

Post a Comment